Tuesday 1 April 2014

Challenge 19 - Include a Sentiment x

Hi guys, thanks so much for popping in :-D I’ve been having a lovely time since my last post as the hubby and I went on our hols to France. I’ve put details and pics on my personal blog HERE if anyone wants to have a peek xx

What an amazing challenge we had last month too – I can’t believe how many people entered – it was our busiest month to date and an absolute pleasure to see so many gorgeous cards! I was thinking there was a shortage of male handmade cards out there but I was obviously wrong – there are loads, and they’re amazing :-D xx

Thank you ever so much to everyone that joined in – I’ve run the numbers through the random number generator and our winners for the challenge are:

Julie B

Samih

Ciska

Scatty Jan

Susan Zuzarte

Scrappellen

Tracey V 


Congratulations guys – I’ll get your cards added to the winners wall ASAP. You can grab your winners badge from the sidebar – any probs let me know x 

Please email your choice of 4 digi's to flatfriendsboutique@gmail.com and I'll get them over to you straight away. 

Okay, onto the next one – as you can see from the post title and pic below we’re looking for cards that include a sentiment this month. I’m really looking forward to seeing the entries on this challenge - one of the things I love most about handmade cards is seeing the cute sentiments that people have chosen so it'll be fun seeing which ones come up :-)





The winner(s) will be chosen using the Random Number Generator and announced on the 1st of next month when we launch our May challenge. 

As always our gorgeous DT gals have come up with some beautiful inspiration for us. They’re a clever bunch – thanks ladies xx


Hope you’ll join us again this month and that you have fun playing along. Have a lovely week and I’ll see you on the next post :-D 

Digi hugs and xx's






Hello, Angela here!  Hmmm, sentiments....  I rarely use one, so this was fun!  I loved Em's new images for April; do you notice anything different about this cutie?  She has a nose and a mouth!  How fun is that?!  This image made me think of this fun paper that I had in my stash; I used a bunch of the different patterns and went with a collage type card.  The sentiment "Snap Me" refers to the Snapchats that my 15 year-old daughter and her friends love to send each other.  I hope you will break out the sentiments and play along!




Hi everyone, Kathy here. I love cards with sentiments, so many funny and punny ones to use. I went simple with my sentiment today, because I'm always in need of birthday cards. The latest craze around here is video game truck parties, they bring a truck filled with popular video games to your chosen destination and the kids have a blast. How perfect is the "Gamer" image? I think I will be using a lot of this image! Hope you will join the fun and add a sentiment to your card so you can play along!




Hi all, Laura here....Today's challenge is to use a sentiment and I couldn't make up my mind so I made two cards!  The first is a clean and simple with Kraft.....ala Emma Canning style. :-)  The second card uses the adorable new "mouth & nose" images for a fun card.  I hope you enjoy them and can't wait to see your entries this month. 






Hi there.  A very  quick and easy card today using one of Emma's lovely images.  I printed him out and coloured him in using my Graph'it markers. I made an easel card using kraft cardstock and matted a dotty backing paper onto it. I then added a couple of ticket sentiments from Dollie Daydream CD Rom.




Hiya, Em here :-) for my card I decided to use the new 'Girl Selfie' digi, I coloured her with copics and used the 'cheese' digital sentiment from the 'In The Kitchen' sentiment set by Ali Edwards as I thought it worked quite well with the image. That's about it on the supplies side apart from white card, kraft card, and some foam pads - yet another CAS card from me lol xx


Remember that you don't need to use a Flat Friends digi to enter our challenges anymore but there is an extra prize on offer if you do :-) Also, each challenge can only be entered once so unfortunately multiple entries will not be entered into the draw xx

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the lucky winners! Love your DT projects - so beautiful! Thank you for another fun challenge - I just linked up. Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge - the DT work is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card amongst your winners last month, oh happy day!.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great samples by the DT. Love to do challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab challenge theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards by the design team. I have added my card using a Flat Friends image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners. Thanks for wonderful inspiration by the DT and for your fabulous challenges. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments guys - it was a fab month!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete