Wednesday 1 October 2014

Thanks and TTFN x

Hey guys, hope you’ve been having a lovely month xx Thanks to everyone who joined us for the last challenge – I really loved seeing the last batch of gorgeous entries :-)  As it was our final challenge I’ve decided that everyone who entered can be a winner this month so we’re not doing the random generator today. Congratulations guys, you can grab your winners badge from the sidebar and email me with your choice of 4 digi's to flatfriendsboutique@gmail.com & I'll get them over to you straight away x

I’m sad to be saying goodbye here but will be keeping my personal blog up and running where you will be able to access freebie images, discount codes, and information on any new digi’s that come through :-) The link for that is http://flatfriendsboutique.blogspot.co.uk if you want to follow there instead for updates in the future.

I wanted to offer you all a thank you code for your support on this challenge which will give you 50% off on all digi’s in my Etsy store up until the 31st of October. The code is THANKYOUOCT2014 and you can use it as many times as you like until the end of the month when it expires.

Big digi hugs and kisses to you all, have a lovely week and weekend, Em xx


8 comments:

  1. How generous of you - I am going to miss this challenge - I hope you have a wonderful walk in your life with your great hubby - it has been a pleasure and honor to get to know you through the challenge - have a blessed week my friend - and may you be prosperous and in good health all the days of your life - Happy Dance and Happy Day! Cyberhugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gail - you always say the sweetest things! You've brightened up my morning and popped a big smile on my face :-D Lots of love to you and your family and thank you again for your friendship and support, Em xxx

      Delete
  2. Gail, thank you so much.
    I'm sorry to hear that you're closing the challenge blog - it was always a pleasure playing with you. But I also can understand you - running a challenge takes a lot of time and someone has also to live the life and not only the virtual one. I wish you to reach all your personal goals. Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends Family Quotes Friends And Family Quotes from notestoquote.com, an extensive collection of quotations by famous authors, celebrities, and newsmakers. Pick your favorite family quote or saying about friendship

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to see you go, as I just discovered this blog and all your lovely art this month! But knowing you are an artist tells me that the game is never over, just turning a corner. Every ending has a new beginning. Good luck in all your ventures, and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this article. This article was very helpful to me. Keep moving.
    온라인경마

    ReplyDelete