Tuesday 1 July 2014

Challenge 22 - 1 Layer Cards x

Hiya lovelies, thanks for visiting :-D Hope you’ve all had a fab month xx It’s been great this end – lots of fun weekends including the weekend before last where we saw Dolly Parton on Friday night and Eric Clapton on the Sunday! Eric was really good and Dolly, bless her, was absolutely amazing – she knows how to put on a show that one!! I was singing and dancing about for days :-D Hopefully you got to see her on TV doing Glastonbury - she was amazing there also xx

It was fun here on the challenge site last month too – I absolutely loved seeing all of the clever non-card designs. As always, a massive thank you to everyone who shared their work with us – so much gorgeous inspiration xx We’ve run the numbers through the random number generator and the winners are:
Kate T 
 Gail
 Tracey V
 Julie Gleeson

Congratulations guys xx You can grab your winners badge from the sidebar and email me with your choice of 4 digi's to flatfriendsboutique@gmail.com - I'll get them over to you straight away. 

I'll try to get your cards added to the winners wall ASAP too (having a bit of trouble with blogger at the moment as I don't seem to be able to republish pages that I had taken back into draft mode for some reason).

For this month’s challenge we’re doing 1 layer cards – I thought this would be a really fun one to do and I love CAS card designs. It should, hopefully, be an easy one to play along with too - fingers crossed :-D Really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.




The winner(s) will be chosen using the Random Number Generator and announced on the 1st of next month when we launch our August challenge. 

Our lovely design team have given us some really cute inspiration, as always. Thank you ladies, Em xxx 
Hope you’ll join us with the challenge and that you have fun playing along. TTFN :-D

Digi hugs and xx's

Hello, Angela here!  What a fun challenge this was...as I was making my card, I toyed with the idea of adding some gems, but decided to leave it just as is.  It was fun to keep it simple and just enjoy the process of coloring....  I chose "Cupcake Girl" because: 1. I love cupcakes, and 2. I knew she would look darling perched in the corner of the card!  I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!


Hi Guys! Kathy here to share my single layer card with you. I have to admit that a single layer card is way out of my normal, but I actually am pretty happy with the way it turned out. And it will be easy to mail, too. My digi image is called All My Love. He's so cute, I've used him for a thank you, but he could be used for so many occasions. Hope you will join the fun this month and craft up a one layer card!



Hi everyone, Laura here.  Single layer cards are way out of my comfort zone and I had a few "oops" moments (Im so used to using design paper!), but I really like the simple look of the card.  Plus, it's for my 18 year old niece who just graduated from High School and is heading off to college and I colored the adorable digi to look like her.  Can't wait to see what you gals have up your sleeve this month!




Hi guys, Em here xx I really enjoyed making this card - it forced me to focus on my colouring a bit more which is good because I'm keen to practice with my Copics :-) I decided to go for the 'Prince Peck' digi as I wanted to make a Birthday Princess card for one of my friends. I was keen to add a bit of sparkle to the crowns so purchased some 'Ice Stickles Glitter Glue' which I've fallen in love with - tempted to go round the house blinging things up lol :-D Hope you'll join us for this challenge - really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Lots of love, Em xx




Remember that you don't need to use a Flat Friends digi to enter our challenges anymore but there is an extra prize on offer if you do :-) 

Also, each challenge can only be entered once so unfortunately multiple entries will not be entered into the draw xx


1 comment:

  1. Emma - Thank you for the win on your blog challenge ATG but a card - I am honor - I will be selecting and sending an email this morning - thanks for the DT creation and inspiration and for the one layer card challenge - I look forward to entering soon -have a blessed day - Gail

    ReplyDelete